Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- Does @Mediaite pay @OpieRadio $0.05 every time he plays a video and has to comment, "mediaite," as the opening plays? 2 weeks ago
- @RichardHammond baggy pants, breath on your neck as your opponent hugs you, the smell of failure. 2 weeks ago
- 50/50 - @OpieRadio @OpieRadioDocs gives us a great new show; treats his home show like he's @HowardStern. #mondayReruns 2 weeks ago
- @shopfoothills - please stop littering! These houses are single but look like they are multi. Your throws are lazy! http://t.co/BHnm51j1Xw 2 months ago
- RT @JimNorton: Why is there no 'trans' option on Tinder? I'm asking for a friend. 4 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.