Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @OpiewithJim twitter.com/gilberthamilto… 2 weeks ago
- @OpieRadio having not seen the video I could save sworn the mattress ad was Wendy Williams and Roland / Erock. 2 weeks ago
- @splcenter so is BLM. 3 weeks ago
- @harikondabolu it was really the Mentos. Focus not on race, but jokes from your life experiences to make your comedy shine; retard jokes 3 weeks ago
- Flatfy - Nice Free Clean & Minimal HTML Theme by @GalantiAndrea #flatfy #bootstrap #flat #css #html bit.ly/1Ux2nHl 3 months ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.