Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @schotbredeweg busy but that turb! 1 week ago
- @schotbredeweg that's a beautiful watch! 1 week ago
- RT @MagicOrthodoxy: Never trust a man wearing more than 0 necklaces. 2 weeks ago
- @WOOKIE318 @tracksidejive @Po_st no. The homeless man went for the gun. That's bad. Don't judge before all evidence is seen. 4 weeks ago
- “@melissafumero you all do such an awesome job on that show! I look forward to each new ep! 4 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.