Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @2thless so that's 2 families I know. Far too many! 5 days ago
- @2thless no, do not but my good friend's Son and also my brother in the fire dept (we r both FD) does. He just got 2 lungs! :) 5 days ago
- @2thless supports getting rid of CF. So nice to see more support! #cfmustdie 1 week ago
- @JaxAustin because someone, wherever that veh is parked owns the property. If you own the prop parked on you should be able to live in car 1 week ago
- reddit.com/r/Watches/comm… holy crap. @schotbredeweg 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.