Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- RT @JimNorton: Why is there no 'trans' option on Tinder? I'm asking for a friend. 2 weeks ago
- ...it's empty and abandoned. twitter.com/foxct/status/6… 2 weeks ago
- @DunkinDonuts it also leaves me with a 100% unsanitary option for opening the bathroom door. #bringbackpapertowels http://t.co/7NizuMfoY9 1 month ago
- RT @RixxJavix: The Eve Community is simply the best community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs… Just more proof #tweetfleet #eveonline 1 month ago
- @TheWindstalker thank you for k-lining those botters! 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.