Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @DunkinDonuts it also leaves me with a 100% unsanitary option for opening the bathroom door. #bringbackpapertowels http://t.co/7NizuMfoY9 3 weeks ago
- RT @RixxJavix: The Eve Community is simply the best community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs… Just more proof #tweetfleet #eveonline 3 weeks ago
- @TheWindstalker thank you for k-lining those botters! 4 weeks ago
- RT @MIKEBOCCHETTI: Bringing back sexy one day at a time love you all http://t.co/DhHJxW3e2r 1 month ago
- RT @N_EastFireAlert: NYC | MANHATTAN |**ALL HANDS**| 1873 2ND AVE | BATTALION 10 USING ALL HANDS FOR FIRE ON THE 3RD FLOOR OF A 4 STY 50X60… 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.