Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @ twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 2 days ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… #terribleJournalism from @Independent 2 days ago
- @Independent you keep your article up about the EPA data feed coming down, even though you edited to say that's not true, because why? 2 days ago
- @CNNPolitics They can *try*. It'd be hilarious to watch the attempt fizzle on the launchpad. 2 days ago
- @ActualFlatticus Because *nothing* is binary in the minds of children these days; evil is evil is evil, yet to them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.