Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- RT @AnthonyCumia: Isn't it great to be living in this period of American history where we have the hottest First Lady ever? #TrumpInaugurat… 1 day ago
- RT @wikileaks: There is a significant build up of UK police forces around the embassy + city block where Assange has asylum. 1 day ago
- @OpieRadio i saw the name change this AM and thought, "when is @OpieRadio just gonna do his own podcast with his besties." You rock man. 1 day ago
- @AnthonyCumia wiki page for @realDonaldTrump edited to say "Donald duck"; such low energy from the left! imgur.com/a/K23xz 1 day ago
- @AnthonyCumia going to do a live show to cover the #Inauguration? Still I look forward to tonight's #tacs 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.