Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @Danwhitemagic @OpieandJimmy @VicHenley @carlruiz @chrisdcomedy @bobbyleelive just heard replay, awesome!! I'll def come see your show! 2 weeks ago
- RT @SantaAnitaGreg: @OpieRadio You are going down the STERN path. The reason he LOST thousands of Fans was by taking UNANNOUNCED days off (… 3 weeks ago
- shout out to @johnkrasinski for being awesome in all the roles he chooses! 4 weeks ago
- @GEICO your ad on the FXX app is MUCH louder than the snow I am watching. this is illegal and wrong. 1 month ago
- @hartfordcourant STOP delivering me papers daily, I did not subscribe and I do not want them. I throw them away they never come inside. 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.