Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @JimNorton you drove forklift in prior jobs? At least you have a fallback if this comedy thing doesn't work. 15 hours ago
- RT @realDonaldTrump: Boeing is building a brand new 747 Air Force One for future presidents, but costs are out of control, more than $4 bil… 16 hours ago
- @robdelaney @jasoninthehouse @SpeakerRyan @keithellison @HouseGOP @HouseDemocrats y'all did shit re Clinton. Won't help here. #liars 1 week ago
- @nbcsnl - great joke! https://t.co/s0PDLL73iY 1 week ago
- @reddit users 2015 - we hate the TPP / @realDonaldTrump 2016 - I hate TPP / @reddit users 2016 - *crickets* #hypocrites 2 weeks ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.