Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- RT @AnthonyCumia: It was 65deg on this day 41yrs ago. Temps vary beyond the normal averages. Been that way forever. Keep your drama queen s… 1 day ago
- @DairyQueen your Dickson TN store could use a reminder: handwashing does NOT mean with high perfume soap. My bliz smells like Chanel. :/ 2 days ago
- RT @NASA: Installation confirmed! @SpaceX’s #Dragon cargo vehicle was officially attached to @Space_Station at 8:12am ET. Info https://t.co… 4 days ago
- @FoxNews @CarleyShimkus - Michael Moore should probably focus on his 10 reasons to need a haircut and shower. 5 days ago
- @HelicityBoson you wrk at my place too? :p 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.