Warping away from me, while I keep space clean and tidy, doesn’t do much. The rats in the area take forever to target me and start attacking. Then, when the finally do, it takes another forever for them to actually damage me to a point where I care about my ship. At that point, I dock, unload my cargo, and then go back to the spot a few minutes later. So, help us all out – just stay, keep tanking, and I’ll keep picking away at your goodies. kthx.
- RT @AnthonyCumia: It was 65deg on this day 41yrs ago. Temps vary beyond the normal averages. Been that way forever. Keep your drama queen s… 1 day ago
- @DairyQueen your Dickson TN store could use a reminder: handwashing does NOT mean with high perfume soap. My bliz smells like Chanel. :/ 2 days ago
- RT @NASA: Installation confirmed! @SpaceX’s #Dragon cargo vehicle was officially attached to @Space_Station at 8:12am ET. Info https://t.co… 4 days ago
- @FoxNews @CarleyShimkus - Michael Moore should probably focus on his 10 reasons to need a haircut and shower. 5 days ago
- @HelicityBoson you wrk at my place too? :p 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.