Warping away from me, while I keep space clean and tidy, doesn’t do much. The rats in the area take forever to target me and start attacking. Then, when the finally do, it takes another forever for them to actually damage me to a point where I care about my ship. At that point, I dock, unload my cargo, and then go back to the spot a few minutes later. So, help us all out – just stay, keep tanking, and I’ll keep picking away at your goodies. kthx.
- @ twitter.com/anncoulter/sta… 2 days ago
- independent.co.uk/life-style/gad… #terribleJournalism from @Independent 2 days ago
- @Independent you keep your article up about the EPA data feed coming down, even though you edited to say that's not true, because why? 2 days ago
- @CNNPolitics They can *try*. It'd be hilarious to watch the attempt fizzle on the launchpad. 2 days ago
- @ActualFlatticus Because *nothing* is binary in the minds of children these days; evil is evil is evil, yet to them… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.