So, I live in Connecticut – USA. The recent storm took out about 200% of our power grid, because our power company didn’t learn shit after Irene. Just when I’m getting over this grief thing, with the death of my wife, and wanting to get back in game and blow up some ships or lose a few of mine – we lose power. Which means I lose heat. The kids are ok, with their father (I am a stepdad; an awesome one, at that), and I am staying at a hotel with someone from the “old days” that newly walked into my life.
- @jimandsamshow They want trackable itunes gift cards. This is either fake news, or real and the perps are straight up retarded. 1 day ago
- RT @CadencElsewhere: Let's keep on splitting (and allowing ourselves to be split) Leftists, that'll show 'em!! (That we're totally ineffect… 2 days ago
- @brettmolina23 because it's fucking cool. That's why. 🍾 2 days ago
- RT @jbouie: This is worth watching both for Franken's argument and for a taste of Gorsuch's smugness. twitter.com/keithboykin/st… 2 days ago
- This is fucking retarded. Is the Clinton Foundation going to pay for the dress she wears to this, too?… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.