So, a lot of other people seem to be doing similar things. For the new EVE year, I’m going to try and focus on a few key ideas or goals, if you will.
- Be more awesome.
- Buy and fit properly, an Orca. When the price comes down. Bonus: have an Orca donated to me. (*wink*)
- Get my alt into more corporations. Fleece them.
- Fly low sec more. Tonight, I may take the Tristan out and see if I can annoy there, with that. Debating fitting a cloak to it – would have to give up a gun, though.
- Enjoy the Hurricane and it’s myriad of gankable fittings.
- Mine less.
- Gain a stable and resourceful income with the PI changes coming. Currently, I’ve forgotten the three planets I have live, because I just don’t want to click that damn much.