Currently in the queue is:
- Battlecruisers I
- Battlecruisers II
- Repair Systems IV
- Gallente Cruiser III
I’m working toward a few goals at the same time.
- Core Competency Standard – General “health and welfare”
- Armor Tanking Standard – A little longer lasting before I end up in my pod
- Myrmidon – Something other than the Vexor to shoot things with.
I’m really trying to focus on armor tanking, and a bit farther down the line is a specialization in small hybrid and energy turrets. I think, before the Myrmidon, I will spend a bit more time with the medium hybrid/energy turrets, too.
I’m not against jumping races, too. My longer term goals can be described as such:
- Tears. Gather more on a regular basis. Learn the ins-and-outs of baiting, when and who I can shoot, and maybe some fleet PVP.
- ISK – I’d love to have enough to afford a PLEX. Just cause.
- Ship gunnery – I feel I am lacking in the tracking-speed areas.
- Drones – In there at various spots are the drone skills. I’ve snagged a few Hobgoblin IIs and I’d like to use them. They were, after all, free.