Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @OpieRadio @DanSoder Dan for 3rd Mic! 6 days ago
- @AnthonyCumia can we TACS listeners have KID RADIO just like the @OandAshow today?! #jocktober 1 week ago
- “@altonbrown: Tickets are now on sale for #AltonBrownLive in Orlando: bit.ly/ABLOrlandoTkts. Are you coming?” @schotbredeweg 2 weeks ago
- @AnthonyCumia bandwidth issues? http://t.co/RQdcSoEiYa 1 month ago
- @Whodattis 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.