Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @schotbredeweg nice!! 3 hours ago
- “@thetoddshow: Have you invited someone you've slept with to your wedding? Call us now to share your story! 800-321-WPLJ” @notsam 1 week ago
- RT @notsam: There's no way Wal Mart greeters are doing $10.10 an hour worth of work. #SOTU 1 month ago
- @AnthonyCumia @AgathaC80 and more auto agreed user contracts that allow NSA spying. 1 month ago
- @TheKingDude don't worry. We are told we produced more local oil than we purchased from outside. Applause was as if it mattered. #lol 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.