Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @SteveSkojec @jjostm @schotbredeweg come over. I will save some. 1 week ago
- @SteveSkojec @jjostm @schotbredeweg my lieutenant gave me homemade red wine. That will work nicely for tonight. 1 week ago
- @schotbredeweg big outer bezel but still - #drool 1 week ago
- @schotbredeweg thumbsup.gif 1 week ago
- @SteveSkojec @schotbredeweg @jjostm there needs to be a drink called "sqrt of 2" so we can be irrational. Gin, limoncello, rootbeer. #ewww 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.