Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- RT @hale_razor: Obama: if Russia continues to violate Ukraine's sovereignty, we'll continue to threaten it with "costs" WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY … 1 day ago
- @bucktwins @conjuringarts they are having site issues, but try again later I suspect! 1 day ago
- @Insomniacint was that news in the Ron show today? Fez is still around? #TheFruitIsSilent 5 days ago
- @AnthonyCumia you should get fake Roland to book real talent for your show... #StandWithAnt 5 days ago
- RT @TheCumiaShow: Just a little something to hold you over. youtu.be/UPjLQOfvsaQ #anthonycumia 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.