Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @frwololo finally getting back into the vita arena: I need a side proj. Q: how long after a new Ver does Sony disable things like netflix? 7 hours ago
- @schotbredeweg oh wait. Wow. Yeah. Nevermind! 2 days ago
- @schotbredeweg sexy! Needs leather band, though! 2 days ago
- @schotbredeweg soooooo dreamy! 2 weeks ago
- @OpieRadio @DanSoder Dan for 3rd Mic! 1 month ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.