Was sad to hear of VR’s murder; a reminder that the game we play is played with real people, and that the world is a much smaller place because of a bit of light in some glass wires. One of the realizations I have had in the past year of my life without my wife, is that it can end. At any time. “Planned”/expected and unexpected, as is the case of VR. I am proud of our little gamer family/community and how we have taken a moment to reflect on his contributions in all facets of the world, not just internet spaceships.
- @Steve_Byk too much rain where I am today. Staying local. :/ But thanks! Saratoga is my favorite! 3 days ago
- @Steve_Byk I'd come out but only if you sign this week's copy of the drf :p 3 days ago
- RT @schotbredeweg: @gilberthamilton whoa. instagram.com/p/q0yUlrrPyb/ #watchporn #history 6 days ago
- RT @hale_razor: Obama: if Russia continues to violate Ukraine's sovereignty, we'll continue to threaten it with "costs" WHICH IS OBVIOUSLY … 1 week ago
- @bucktwins @conjuringarts they are having site issues, but try again later I suspect! 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.